Quick How To for Students to Engage in Remote Learning
- Check class schedule (my.austinisd.org, then student self serve)
- Know if it's an A day or B day (See AB Calendar below). Know which period it is (See Bell Schedule below).
- Go to portal.austinisd.org, click on BLEND
- Find the right course on BLEND, and find the Zoom link on the homepage of that BLEND course.
- PARENTS | Families may call the Family Support line at 512-414-9187; support is available weekdays from 7 a.m.–5 p.m. / Click HERE to submit a question or request help. / Submit a parent support form.
- STUDENTS | By phone: 512-414-4357 / Submit a student support form. / Click HERE to submit a question or request help.
After School Programs and Tutorials
- Twilight, Monday-Thursday, 4:45-6:40 pm, bit.ly/EMHSTwilight
- Saturday School, 8am-12 pm, in person in the library, virtually at bit.ly/EastsideSS
- ACE schedule: VIEW
* Students receiving specialized services (Special Education, Emerging Bilingual Support, Life Skills, 504) may choose to learn F2F everyday
Children of AISD Staff
Students in need of intensive academic support (failing 4+ classes)
Siblings of students who qualify for group 3
Student Expectations of Digital Citizenship
- Upon entering the Zoom room, please type your first and last name in the chat.
- Your display name on Zoom should match the name that you type into the chat.
- Use the chat to add an idea, make a response, or ask a question. All comments made in chat should be positive and productive.
- Use appropriate language at all times.
- When someone is speaking, please give them your full attention.
- We never take a picture or record someone else in our virtual meetings.
- Video is recommended: We would love to see your smiling face, but if you are uncomfortable sharing your video, please keep it off.
- Take care of your individual needs. The expectation is that you are actively participating and present during the teacher’s instructions.